This Contract for Services (this “Contract”) is made effective as of ______________, by and between ______________ of __________________________________________, Gardenmania Landscaping LLC.
In this Contract, the party who is contracting to receive services will be referred to as “Gardenmania Landscaping LLC” and the party who will be providing the services will be referred to as “gardenmaniaus.com.”
- 1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on ______________, Gardenmania Landscaping LLC will provide to gardenmaniauscom the services of lawn maintenance.
- 2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. In exchange for the Services ______________ will pay compensation to Gardenmania Landscaping LLC for the Services in monthly installment payment(s) of $______ each for lawn maintenance or/and $______ for pool maintenance each.
- 3. TERM. This Contract may be terminated by either party upon 30 days prior written notice to the other party.
- 4. WARRANTY. Gardenmania Landscaping LLC shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in Gardenmania Landscaping LLC’s community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to gardenmaniaus.com on similar projects.
- 5. REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 5 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
- 6. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
- 7. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- 8. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
- 9. GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- 10. NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
- 11. ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign or transfer this Contract without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.